Record Clear, Lawyers, have represented Clients in California since 1992. Doug Allen is the founder of RecordClear.com. He is now "of-counsel" to the law firm.
He has extensive courtroom and trial experience and has personally litigated more than 4000 expungement cases all over the state of California.
- Police officer for the the City of Claremont for 13 years, and achieved the rank of Captain; he was acting Chief of Police for six months.
- Lecturer in Criminal Law at California State University, San Bernardino, and is an Adjunct Faculty member at Friends University as well as Labette Community College.
- Graduated number one in his law school class.
- Has been retained by both plaintiff and defense Attorneys as a consultant and expert witness in law enforcement and legal malpractice lawsuits.
- Admitted to practice law in all California Courts, the United States Supreme Court, Federal District Court in Los Angeles, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces.
- A member of the California State Bar, San Bernardino County Bar Association, and the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
- Has three published California Appellate decisions*; most lawyers go their entire career without a published case.
- Interviewed by Time Magazine regarding the impact of the September 11th attacks on the court and jury system.
- Married for 42 years and has four sons; two have finished Graduate School (Cal State Long Beach & Harvard Business School) and 25 year-old identical twins who just graduated college in the Midwest.
- Before you decide if an expungement is right for you, you will be able to consult with Doug by telephone for free. His California State Bar record is HERE; on-line legal profile HERE
Mr. Allen is currently on sabbatical. Until he returns, all new expungement cases are being handled by other attorneys in the firm.
We now maintain two offices:
212 Yale Ave, Claremont, CA 91711
1650 Palma Drive, Suite 102, Ventura, CA 93003
Call 800 495-2819 for a Consultation
(Our Torrance Office was closed 6-1-2017 after almost 12 years)