How much does a California expungement cost?
Including Court Costs, ALL Legal Work and Court Appearances:
- Infraction Expungement $590*
- Misdemeanor Expungements $695*
- Misdemeanor DUI Expungement $820
- Felony Expungement $915* (includes a reduction to a misdemeanor when eligible)
- Sealing of Juvenile or Diversion Records: $2,250
- Sealing of Arrest Records under 851.91 PC $1,675
- Reduction to Misdemeanor under 17b or Prop 47 $750.00
- Marijuana records purged or Reduced per Prop 64, $750.00
- Motion for early termination of probation and expungement: $1100.00 (felony or misdemeanor)
- Payment plans are available.
Our fees include all legal work, filing fees and court costs, service of process, and Court appearances. You usually do not need to appear in court.
If you received a realignment sentence under PC 1170 or state prison sentence prior to 2011, there is an additional $115 fee due to the extra work and hearings.
In some instances a report from the Department of Justice and/or FBI may need to be obtained. This may require you to be fingerprinted and you may need to pay an additional approximate fee of $25.
** 100% Money-Back Guarantee does not include the flat Filing and Processing Fee. There is a 50% money back guarantee for vehicle or driving offenses, including DUI convictions, cases with a violation of the terms of probation, and cases that are felony realignment or prison sentence cases prior to 2011.
We provide expert expungement services and more than two decades of criminal law Courtroom experience - not the cheapest price. While our fees are competitive, your future is an area where the 'lowest bidder' may not be the best value.
Take a moment to look at our Client Comments
You can check any California Attorney's record here
CALIFORNIA EXPUNGEMENT AND THE INTERNET
- Some Attorneys with little experience (check their bar record, how long they have been practicing law, and ask them if they have ever done a jury trial), as well as other sites that feature 'paralegals' or 'form fillers', now market expungement services on-line.
- Many of these websites are inaccurate, contain false promises, and reveal a real lack of experience in court. Check to see if the attorney and his or her experience is prominently listed on the site- if not, there is probably a reason.
- Read the fine print- "Low Cost" expungement usually does not include the court costs you will pay- usually $120 to $150.
- Remember that you are hiring a lawyer for a proceeding that is very important to your future, and carefully examine the experience and background of any attorney you employ.
Please be aware these fees are estimates only. We need specific information about your case before we can quote a fee; some cases are slightly more or less depending upon age and complexity of the case and county. These are our usual fees but do not constitute a contract or offer of employment.