Allen & Ehrle, Lawyers, have represented Clients in California since 1992; Mr. Allen is the Founder and Lead Attorney of Record Clear.
He has practiced law in California for the past 25 years, and has represented clients charged with offenses ranging from possession of an open container of alcohol to first degree murder. He has extensive courtroom and trial experience and has personally litigated more than 2500 expungement cases all over the state of California.
- Police officer for the the City of Claremont for 13 years, and achieved the rank of Captain; he was acting Chief of Police for six months.
- Lecturer in Criminal Law at California State University, San Bernardino, and is an Adjunct Faculty member at Friends University , as well as Labette Community College.
- Graduated number one in his law school class.
- Has been retained by both plaintiff and defense Attorneys as a consultant and expert witness in law enforcement and legal malpractice lawsuits.
- Admitted to practice law in all California Courts, the United States Supreme Court, Federal District Court in Los Angeles, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces.
- A member of the California State Bar, San Bernardino County Bar Association, and the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
- Has three published California Appellate decisions*; most lawyers go their entire career without a published case.
- Interviewed by Time Magazine regarding the impact of the September 11th attacks on the court and jury system.
- Married for 36 years and has four sons; two have finished Graduate School (Cal State Long Beach & MIT) and 21 year old identical twins who are juniors in college in the Midwest.
- Now commutes from his home on 15 acres of woods, pasture and creeks near a small Midwestern town, but maintains two California offices.
- Before you decide if an expungement is right for you, you will be able to consult with Doug by telephone for free. His California State Bar record is HERE; on-line legal profile HERE
We now maintain two offices:
2276 Torrance Boulevard, Torrance CA 90501 Map
1650 Palma Drive, Suite 102, Ventura, CA 93003 Map
Call 800 495-2819 for a Consultation
(Our Claremont Office was closed 7-1-2009 after almost 18 years)